Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are you feeling frustrated about your mortgage?








Right now you may be feeling frustrated about the current state of the real estate market. As a professional REALTOR® who has experience in shifted markets, I truly understand what you are going through, and I am ready to help you make it through this difficult time.

If your home is close to foreclosure you may be wondering if you have any options at all; I’m here to tell you that there are several and I am fully prepared to explore each and every one of them with you. Words such as foreclosure and short-sale are being thrown around in the media right now. While foreclosure may be a last-resort option, a short-sale can be a better route for homeowners trying to steer clear of foreclosing on their homes. If you are curious about what my industry and profession can offer you, please give me a call or simply hit the reply button on this email to schedule a time when we can talk about your options.

If you are curious about what my industry and profession can offer you, please give me, April Tammarine, a call at 602.332.6188 or email me at ATammarine@yahoo.com.
You can visit me at my websites
http://AprilTammarine.com
http://PhoenixRealEstateSearch.net

No comments:

Post a Comment